My PunBB-Hosting forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what PunBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Please register!

Adverts

Adverts

• Index
  •  » Games
  •  » End of season or Summer trips?

#1 2017-09-22 07:39:35

JoeClark
Dedicating Member
Dollars: 93
Bank: 0

End of season or Summer trips?

As we approach the end of the season I would be interested to know if any other members have any football fixes planned for when their domestic season ends? Of course any teams in play off positions are sorted.

The championship season ends this weekend and without any international competitions this year a group of us felt the panic setting in...so we acted.

A friend of mine has a mate who supports Atalanta and after a visit over to him this season already with his dad he decided to look at the fixtures and with Serie A finishing after the championship this was the perfect time to head over.

May 12th there are seven of us flying from London to Italy, the plan being to attend Atalanta vs Ac Milan (Saturday) at the fantastic Stadio Atleti Azzurri d'Italia (Yes I copied and pasted from google get over it)

Of course it doesn't take a genius to work out if AC are away Inter must be at home and they are the day before (Sunday) vs Sassuolo.

The difference in tickets prices 20euro at Atalanta in the curva nord who look a great laugh and 45 euro at Inter Milan shows you really do pay to watch the 'big boys' at home.

References :Website promotional video

2017-09-22 07:39:35

AdBot
Advertisements
  • Index
  •  » Games
  •  » End of season or Summer trips?

Adverts

Board footer